Here's the unbox video (not edited at all so all my mistakes are there)
Pictures - click on them to zoom in.
What I like:
- Great lens
- Great optical zoom
- Video out ports (RCA, mini HDMI)
- USB Interface - no drivers were needed
- SD Cards + Memory Sticks is a good deal. Thank you Sony for coming to your senses
- Small form factor
- Swappable battery
What I don't like:
- Not easy to erase video clips - there's so many steps to take
- No external microphone in
- Default colors are a little blue - you can probably change it
- No remote
There are pros and cons but the picture quality and zoom is what I needed and the CX150 delivers. Tune in later and check some pictures and videos recorded with the CX150.