The X230T's initial WEI score can be changed by upgrading RAM and the Drive. My initial WEI is quite different compared to my current one.
To know your WEI score:
- Press Win key and type "System".
- Select "System" under Control Panel.
- Click on Windows Experience Index (it's a blue link).
- Here you will see your current score.
- If you have changed hardware you may need to "Re-run the assessment".
- Make sure that you plug in your AC adapter.
My X230T's initial configuration:
- Intel Core i7-3520M (4 MB L3, 2.9 Ghz)
- Turbo Boost ( 2.9 Ghz to 3.6 Ghz )
- HD Graphics 4000 (650 Mhz base, 1.25 Ghz Max)
- 4GB RAM.
- 7200 RPM HDD.
Current X230T configuration:
- CPU is same.
- 16GB RAM.
- 256GB SSD.
X230T 4GB RAM + 7200 RPM HDD
X230T 16GB RAM + 7200 RPM HDD