Gear: iPod Nano 6G, Shuffle 4G
Both are small but I think the Nano has a few advantages over the shuffle.
In my opinion the Nano 6G is better than the shuffle because:
- It offers a graphical user interface.
- It has podcasts, radio, and various sorting options.
- Pedometer and Nike+ features.
- Timer with alarm and chronometer.
- Can record voice moves.
- Bigger storage capacities.
The things I like about the Nano are:
- Very functional and sturdy body.
- Good buttons.
I think overall the Nano offers a lot more features, and that is why I kept it.
Engadget made a comparison among each of the iPods: