The S10-3T has a beautiful and nearly full keyboard. Usually typing will work fine, but sometimes there are problems. On some programs there's a "slow response" when typing which can be very annoying. The good thing is that there is a fix.
To fix this problem we need to add a new parameter to the registry.
How to create the registry:
- Open the Registry program
- Hit Win key and type "regedit"
- Navigate to
- Create the registry
- Right click on the right side of the window
- Create a new DWORD value
- Name it "PollStatusIterations"
- Open it and give it a value of 1
- Reboot your system.
With this fix your keyboard should be very responsive. Enjoy!
Thanks to Watching The Net.