Gear: JXD S7100, JXD5000, Dingoo Digital A320, JXD F3000.
I got several cheap Chinese game emulators. The first one that I have opened is the Dingoo Digital A320.
The Dingoo Digital A320 is a compact game/media player system. It supports a variety of system emulators (like the Game Boy Advance) and it also supports music and video playing, radio, audio recording, pictures, and some ebooks. This is a "Chinese" device, so there are pros and cons to it that I'll go over later.
The moment I saw the A320 I thought of Nintendo's Game Boy Micro (smaller than A320). Internally they are very different devices.
- 2.8 LTPS TFT
- 320 x 240
- 4GB built in
- Mini SD card support (up to 32GB mini SDHC)
- D Pad (up, down, left, right)
- Select, Start, A, B, X, Y, L, R Buttons
- Ports and Features
- Left and Right speakers
- Mini USB, mini SD card slot, AV Out
- Earphone jack, Power slider
- Reset hole
- Supported Languages
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Japanese, Korean, Russian
- 3D, CPS2, CPS1, GBA, MVS, NEOGEO, NES, SFC(SNES), SMD
- Audio Formats
- MP3, WMA, Flac, APE,
- Video Formats
- RMVB, RM, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, DAT. MP4, ASF
- Image Formats
- JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- FM Radio, Digital Recorder, Ebook
- Approx 7 hours run time
- Box Contents
- Dingoo Digital A320 unit
- Manuals (Chinese and English)
- AC Adapter
- Full USB to Mini USB
- AV Cables
There are many hacks and emulators that can be added to the A320. So it's a neat little device.