Windows based Tablet PC wont go into Secondary Landscape mode.
The Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN module (maybe other Intel cards have the same issue).
- Remain plugged to the wall power
- The problem is seen when running on battery.
- Turn off the WLAN/WWAN switch
- It works, but it's incoveninent for going wireless
- Change the WLAN/WWAN card
- This fixed the problem on my Fujitsu Lifebook T580
- AzureWave AW-NB041H- BT 3.0 and Wifi
- Fujitsu recommends Atheros AR9287
- No whitelist!
- Lenovo systems have a whitelist (only allows approved cards, and rejects any other cards)
- WiMax/Wifi - Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMax 6250
- WLAN - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 (Puma Peak) 3x3 AGN, Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 (Taylor Peak) 2x2 AGN
- WWAN - Gobi 3000 Sierra Wireless EV-DO/HSPA WWAN Minicard
Available resolutions on a Fujitsu Lifebook T580 with the Intel Centrino Advanced-N6200 AGN module
The Atheros WLAN allows all resolutions (unlike that Intel Centrino card)