Gear: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet, Fujitsu LifeBook Digitizer.
All the Wacom tablets that I have tested reflect the classic "more accurate around the middle" and "accuracy diminished closer to the edges". The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet is not any different. Calibrating your screen does improve the precision.
- The system is not great for portrait mode due to the battery side being elevated.
- Landscape mode works well and might be a great thing for the upcoming Windows 8.
- Sometimes there is a bit of "jittering" when the pen is close to the bottom or top edges.
- Expect to not get calibration "right" from the beginning.
Two Button Digitizer:
- Windows Journal (free, included with Windows 7)
- Microsoft OneNote
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- PDF Annotator