Gear: Lenovo ThinkPad X201T, Asus Eee Note EA-800, eReader Tablets.
A little bonus about this system is that you can use this system as a Wacom Tablet. The video has the details.
If you need to download the drivers go to http://www.wacom.com/downloads/drivers.php and get the Tablet PC drivers.
How to turn your Eee Note into Wacom Input Tablet:
- Plugin your Eee Note via the included USB cable
- On your Eee Note's Menu make sure to pick "Windows PC Digitzer Mode"
- Let the system install the drivers (it should take a few seconds)
- On your Eee Note choose either left hand side or right hand side configuration
- Enjoy having a neat Wacom Tablet Input
This is a nice bonus about the Eee Note, but it's not going to replace any of the more "dedicated" Wacom Systems or in my case the Lenovo X201 Tablet.
If you have a stylus/digitizer with more buttons you will also get the extra features. More info:
X201 - Fujitsu Lifebook Digitizer and Wacom Drivers - Vid 2 of 2