Link Dump 0041: Zelda Game Dev, Fast-Food Robotics, Bicep Physics, and Lots of Products
Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Robotics
- Ecovacs Winbot W830, a window cleaning robot.
- Flippy by Miso Robotics, a burger flipping robot.
- Former McDonald's USA CEO: $35K robots cheaper than hiring at $15 per hour.
- Japan to unveil pascal GPU-based AI supercomputer.
Comedy, the Internet, and Idiocracy
- 44 Magnum Last Vegas.
- Casually Explained: Flirting.
- Interview with an indie game developer.
- DIY Augmented Reality Device.
- TrackPoint via Arduino as USB mouse.
- Breaking Conventions with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Do-dfns Live Stream: Compiler Design and Architecture.
- Physics - Mechanis: Torque. The Bicep example.
- Sneaky battles evolved disguise to look like ants, then eat them.
- Teach Yourself Computer Science.
People, Politics, and Money
- Australian rural businesses switch to diesel power as electricity prices soar.
- Programmers: Stop Calling Yourself Engineers.
- Dell 43-inch Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor P4317Q.
- Frogpad, a single side keyboard.
- Lego Tape makes brick building possible everywhere.
- LG 38-inch class 21:9 UltraWide WQ"HD+ IPS Curved LED Monitor.
- Lot of Nintendo 3DS Joystick Analog Stick.
- Matias half keyboard.
- reMarkable: e-ink reader with pen digitizer.
- The SlideBelt.
- Usb-c to DisplayPort.
- Vuzix AR3000 Series of Smart Glasses.
- How the FBI used Geek Squad to increase secret public surveillance.
- Joystick-to-Mouse Emulator.
Some Stuff Blog Visitors Bought:
- Acer XF240H 24-inch Full HD Monitor, 144Hz refresh rate.
- APIE Gaming Headset, USB wired, mic, and noise canceling.
- Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to DisplayPort (4K ready).
- Logitech Unifying Receiver.
- Mac Adapter. Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
- Practical Electronics for Inventors (book).
- SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card.
- Vivo Laptop / Notebook Monitor Riser Stand.