Turn Off Aeroshake - Disable Minimize Feature When Shaking Windows
I find Aeroshake to be an incredibly annoying feature of Windows. So, it's best to disable it.
How to guide:
- Hit the Win key and type "edit group policy" and click on the first option.
- On the left side tree bar go to: User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Desktop.
- Scroll to "Turn off Aero Shake window minimizing mouse gesture"
- Double click on it and select the "Enabled" radio button on the left side.
- Click Apply and OK buttons.
You should see this:
Labels: Software Tips