I'm not sure if bald guys automatically have great thoughts, but Seth Godin has plenty of useful insights.
A few quotes by Mr. Godin:
- "What sort of impact do we have the privilege to make."
- "The more value you create for people the more likely it is you get paid."
- "The reason people don't have amazing missions is because they are afraid."
- "When I hear that voice in the back of my head saying, 'this might not work', that's what I do. That is my compass."
- "A lot of things don't belong online if your goal is to monetize them because online people are takers. They will watch this conversation between you and me and they are not going to send you any money."
- "How do you create virtual connections for free that lead to more important paid connections?"