Every once in a while you will want to change the volume and brightness of the screen. Using Lenovo SimpleTap is one way of doing some of these changes, but an even faster method is using Windows Mobility Center. This program is found in every Windows 7 computer.
How to access Windows Mobility Center:
- Hit the Win key and type "Windows Mobility Center".
- I would recommend right clicking on it and "pinning it" to the taskbar.
Windows Mobility Center Functions:
- Change Display brightness.
- Mute/Unmute and Volume level.
- Change Power Schemes/Plan.
- Wifi on/off.
- Screen Rotation.
- External Display (Disconnect Projector, Duplicate, Extend, Projector Only)
- Sync Center.
- Presentation Settings.
In short, Windows Mobility Center is faster than SimpleTap and is the tool that I use for some of these simple system management tasks.