Gear: PDF Annotator, Adobe Reader
Convertible tablets like the X201T have the advantage of being both a laptop and a useful annotating/ebook tablet. Windows 7 does have plenty of software and PDFs are a part of computing in general. If you need to edit and highlight PDFs quickly there's a program called PDF Annotator which uses the X201T's digitizer very well.
- Multi-Document Capabilities
- Allows you to open and switch between multiple documents.
- Use your digitizer to highlight important text.
- Print to PDF
- You can create, save, and print PDFs after editing.
- Line and Shape Tools
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and more to fit your needs.
- Extract Text
- You can copy text from your PDFs.
- Crop Pages
- You can crop page sizes.
- Zoom in and out.
- Multi-Touch Gestures
- Scroll, zoom, rotate, and pan.
- Pressure Sensitivity
- Allows you to create thin or thick lines.
- Page Manager
- View pages by thumbnails, and rearange pages if you need to.