Natural Touch is a program by Lenovo designed for the smaller Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3T tablet. You can run this program in the X201T, all you need are the contents found in the folder of Natural Touch.
- View photos, videos, ebooks, and listen to music.
- Memo Taking
- Color coded notes, voice memos, and video memos.
- Program Launcher
- Create shortcuts and open commonly used programs.
A few issues:
Not really supported by X201T or other tablets because of resolution issues. The program was made for 1024x600 but the X201T uses 1280x800. The program supported multi-touch in the S10-3T but it doesn't in the X201T.
Lenovo Natural Touch was not created by Lenovo. Arcsoft is the creator of the software (you can see this when you run the update system). Lenovo could request new features and continue the improvement of this program. Arcsoft is very capable of creating beautiful software.
In the end all devices are only as good as their software.
How to create new book shelves in Natural Touch
Creating shelves in Natural Touch is not an easy experience. There does not seem to be a easy button to do this. So how can you do this?
- Open Natural Touch.
- Go to eBook
- Add the same document to the shelve twice.
- This will create a new shelve and place the document copy there.
- If you want more shelves just keep adding the same document.
- You can rename the shelves by double clicking on the shelve title.
If you need to remove a shelve or book just press the recycle bin button. You will see an X appear on every document and shelve, select the ones you want to remove.