rooCase 12.1 Inch Laptop Black Deluxe Bag Case
Gear: rooCase 12.1 Inch Laptop Black Deluxe Bag
From the cases that I have tried so far this i by far my favorite. The rooCase is very well built and it does hold my X201T with the extended battery. It has enough space for accessories like a hard drive, mouse, and power cables.
- Small and slim case
- Comparments for accessories
- Excellent material
- Shoulder strap with padding
- Big carrying handles
This is the case that I kept, it works well with the X201T and the materials are sturdy.
The bag's price goes from $20 to $35.
CaseCrown 14.1 Inch Laptop Sleeve
Gear: CaseCrown 14.1 Inch Laptop Sleeve
This is a case made for 14.1 inch laptops but it can hold the X201T with the extended battery perfectly. I did not have to struggle trying to fit the system like I had to with the Targus X60 Tablet Case.
- X201T with battery fit perfectly
- Compartment for accessories
- Should strap option
- The materials will attract dust, hair, etc.
- Should strap is a bit thin and and uncomfortable after a while.
Thanks to CaseCrown for being cool and letting me have this unit. I have one more case on the way and then I will make my decision as to which one to keep.
Targus X60 Tablet Case
Gear: Targus X60 Tablet Case
I have taken the X201T on a few trips and I fear scratching the body as I do not have a case. Scratches are one of the main reasons to consider a case, so I looked around and I found the Targus X60 tablet case.
- Small and portable
- Keeps the tablet secured
- Cross body/messenger strap
- Awesome X pattern elastic for your arm
- Easy access to the touch screen
- Super tight
- No easy power port access
- Touch screen flap was sown poorly.
Since the Targus X60 Tablet case was poorly sown I have decided to return it. This case was not made for the X201T, but I gave it a go. I recommend checking a few other reviews if you are interested.