Gear: X201T, Convertible Tablets.
Sometimes the precision of the pen may be off, and if this is the case I recommend doing a new calibration.
How to calibrate the screen:
- Press the Win key.
- Type "Tablet PC Settings" and open it.
- Click the "Calibrate" button.
- Click on "Pen Input".
- With your digitizer follow each one of the touch points.
- When it asks you if you want to save it select:
- Yes - If you followed the points correctly.
- No - If you want to rerun the calibration wizard.
- Test the edge accuracy to verify the calibration is good.
Sometimes when you run that calibration program for the first time you may get up to 16 points. Afterwards it may just ask for 4 points. If you reset the current calibration you can redo it with 16 points.
Wacom technology is known to have some edge inaccuracies. Calibration can improve the precision, although it may still not be 100% spot on. Examples: ThinkPad X220T, Samsung Series 7 Slate.
Make sure to also update your X201T drivers and Wacom drivers.