Gear: S10-3T, Convertible Tablets.
If you are a photographer and take lots of pictures you will run into having lot's of files with numbered names, which doesn't describe what the image is. Renaming files is a hassle, but Windows 7 has a few built in ways of making this easier.
Renaming files one by one:
- Select the image you want to rename.
- Press the F2 key on your keyboard.
- Name your image and then press Tab to begin renaming the next picture.
Rename many files at once:
- Select the images you want to rename.
- Ctrl+A keys to select all of them.
- Press F2 key.
- Rename the file and then press Enter.
- It should rename all of the files at once.
Hopefully this little tip comes in useful.