Gear: iPod Nano 6G, iPod Shuffle 4G.
I bought the Shuffle 4G to compare it with the Nano 6G. After checking each I decided that I liked the Nano. Since I had no personal use of the Shuffle 4G I decided the best thing I could do was to give it to someone who would use it.
Giveaway posted on Oct 6, 2010
Giveaway winner announced on Oct 14, 2010
Giveaway winner: David
- Include a camera - I agree
- Wifi - I agree (it would kill the battery life)
- Bluetooth - I'm surprised they didn't have it included
- Some games - The screen might limit what games you can play
- Military watch - Please Apple add it!
- Any background - Don't know why they don't have this!
- External volume control - It has volume up/down on the outside
- Speakers - This would be awesome for those timer alarms
- Calendar - This can be super useful
- IR port - This could give you info on the fly, sounds good with me
- Multi-tasking - I don't think it needs it
- Browser - On a screen this small it might be way inconvenient
- A little bigger - It could be and it would be awesome for video and maybe even the browser and games idea. As long as it's not as big as the iPod Touch and it doesn't get in the way of my workouts I'm down with it. Maybe a "widescreen" display version would work.
CountyComm Watch Band Giveaway (Oct 21 to 29, 2010)
More on the CountyComm Watch Band and other accessories.