Gear: JXD S7100, JXD5000, Dingoo Digital A320, JXD F3000.
I will cover some of the highlights, I did not want to go into very deep details so this should be short.
JXD5000 Interface Notes:
- Interface is a bit slow.
- Icons don't reflect that a game is present in the system.
- With a 5 inch screen it feels like it could use touch interface. The smaller JXD F3000 has a touch screen.
- System does not auto generate icons when games are added.
- The Tools/browser app could be polished to fully display file names.
- You can save and load progress easily by pressing the Power button during gameplay.
- You can remap the keys/buttons to suit your needs.
- By default GBA games have the L/R keys placed on the Square and Triangle buttons.
The slowness of the interface is not seen when playing games, which is good. The JXD5000 could use a few improvements, but overall it does an ok job.