Gear: iGobee Foldable Stand
- Compact - It's light and easy to carry and place anywhere.
- Adjustable - Many angles ranging from a close 90 degree angle to a very wide angle. It's also extremely easy to adjust. This is a major factor for some of the tablets and laptops that have a "sweet" spot.
- Placing/Removing Tablet - I love how I can place and remove the tablet easily.
- Looks good - It won't hurt your eyes!
- Different Surfaces - The stand has gummy tips which give you different results in different surfaces. Plastic surfaces let the stand slide, other surfaces like glass and varnished wood give the stand a better grip.
- For Viewing And Light Touch - With light finger touches the stand won't move, but if you press it further than that the stand will move.
- Construction Quality - When the legs are extended the stand feels "flimsy". So it doesn't feel 100% solid.
More Solid T580 Stand Alternatives:
Get the Intermediary VESA Mounting Plate (75mmx75mm)