One of the best FPS simulators I have ever seen!
- Battlefield 3 - This is one of the best looking FPS games.
- Iglovision Dome - While Battlefield 3 doesn't support "360" projections the dome does immerse the player. (they modified the way it displayed later on)
- Omni-directional Treadmill by MSE Weibull - Emulates the walking/running movement by the player.
- Surround Sound - Music, effects, and all the chaos surrounds you.
- LED Ambient Lighting by Extra Dimensional Technologies - Ambient lighting can improve the experience by intensifying the ambiance. Their same technology is used to run the paintball guns.
- AppBlaster Weapon - Get rid of that mouse or gamepad, a real weapon has a trigger! This is an accessory for the iPhone which used with Mobile Mouse app provides the triggering controls. They also kept track of the position of the weapon.
- APS and Events Media - Moves the projection around the dome.
- 12 Tippmann Tango Paintball guns - Most games don't give you that physical feedback that induces a range of emotions, this simulator does.
- MS Kinect - Monitors your moves and activates some of the motions in the gae
6 weeks to build and the equipment is valued at about $650,000 Pocket change for the "hardcore gamer". ;-)
The Gadget Show