Gear: Bose MIE2i, Jabra SPORT.
I do my fare share of workouts and one great energy motivator is music and audio books. I have had the same earphones for the past two years and it's time for an upgrade. The two earphones I have watched quite a bit are the Bose MIE2i and the Jabra Sport. I saw several other earphones but these two offer some great stuff.
The Bose MIE2i attracted me because:
- It's a Bose product (which is known for very good bass)
- I owned the first generation which were not great because the gummy tips didn't have the StayHear design. This version fixes those problems.
- Those gummy tips are comfortable
- I think they look great.
The Jabra Sport attracted me because:
- It's made for exercice and workouts
- Cables begone with the Bluetooth technology
- Built-In radio
- They seem sturdy and look like they can take on the sweat and maybe even some light rain
- They don't seem huge and bulky like some of the competition
Each one will have pros and cons. I can expect higher quality audio on the Bose MIE2i because it's wired, and the neat convenience a wire free world with the Jabra Sport. I'll make up my conclusions in a few days, or maybe by next week. For more audio gadgets checkout the Audio label.