This is the Targus Student Essentials Backpack Bundle that ships for "free" with a Fujitsu Lifebook T580 with Core i5. I say "free" because you are really paying for it; the price of the T580 increases dramatically from the i3 to the i5.
- Seems durable material and it's "water resistant"
- Padding everywhere (handle, back, and straps)
- Roomy on main compartment
- Bonus accessories
- Water bottle holder + and mp3 bag
- It works with my bigger laptop (HP Pavilion DV6T QE)
- It does seem a bit bulky for me
- The materials of the interior of the front compartment seem rather cheap.
- The tiny T580 will probably bounce around in the main compartment. If you are moving around a lot this is not good.
Overall I think it's a decent backpack. I'll probably use the mouse here and then. I probably won't use the lock, but it's a nice thing to have for those who go to a local Starbucks and places were your laptop can be stolen.
I don't understand why companies give you a generic "free" accessory that does not emphasize the greatness of the system. I think that if Fujitsu wanted to increase a product's value they would give you the option of the Bump Case. The Bump case is tailored to the T580 and I would be a lot happier with that instead of this generic backpack.