Gear: SIIG-US0312-S1, Keyboards/Mouse.
This is the SIIG JK-US0312-S1 USB Mini Multimedia Keyboard. It's one of those small keyboards that hopefully make my life a lot easier and a bit more efficient. (Yes I'm typing this with the keyboard).
I have owned many keyboards over the years which include the Logitech DiNovo Edge, the MK700, and the MS BT Mobile Keyboard 6000. The DiNovo Edge I sold, the MK700 got a spilled "oh yeah!!" from sweet Mr. Kool Aid, and the MS Mobile Keyboard 6000 was not doing it for me. And so I ordered a SIIG USB Mini Multimedia Keyboard and so far it's performing great.
- No keypad on the right side
- It's small but still functional
- I love the Ctrl key all the way to the edge
- Way more responsive than wireless keyboards
- Feels a bit "cheap" (but it is only a $20 keyboard)
- No palm rest
- It could use more multimedia keys
- I dislike wires
Within minutes from switching to the keyboard I have improved my typing speed to 70 wpm.