Alt video. Gear: Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3T, Warpia SWP100, HP 2509M
I received a Warpia Wireless USB Display Adapter today. This device can be hooked to your computer and then you can wirelessly connect your TV, projector or monitor to the receiver.
I tested the system with my main computer first and yes it won't be as smooth as an actual VGA or HDMI connection. It works well with 720p videos and it does have some lags with 1080p. I was impressed by it and decided to try it with my Lenovo S10-3T which offers the multi-touch capability. Running at 800 x 600 seems to be the best resolution for the S10-3T, however you can change it and yes performance will decrease.
If you have always wanted to walk around with your tablet and at the same time use a projector this might be the solution. The current generation provides some interesting ideas and possibilities. Warpia's future devices will be even better and I can't wait to see them.
- The device comes with a USB transmitter and a receiver.
- According to the case it says that it can do up to 1400 x 1050 resolution.
- You can rotate the USB transmitter so it doesn't stick straight up.
- Video is not 100% smooth looking.
- It can go up to 30 feet (walls diminish the distance)
- Photo slideshows
- Small videos